Tuesday, April 21, 2009

After a long time..

Managing all the aspects of life is "Art of Living"... 
Well, I was busy finishing my Doctorate while continuing my job & seva so the creativity has to take a back seat for some time for the sake of "time Management". Few important things became urgent and that too with no exit option. But thats the beauty of life, so here I am now with lots of things to share. The most important thing I learnt that its very important to take care of ones health, as sometimes the mind wants to go little further but the body will deny. Skipping meals, managing sleep, postponing visits for health check up and so on.... These things are also necessary.
I was taking rest from everything few days back and one of my friend asked "what seva you are doing now" and I replied "Am doing my own seva now"... And realised that how important it is to take care of our health also. 

1 comment:

Abhay Karnataki said...

absolutely. we need to make seva as an expression of overflowing abundance in our own personal lives!