Saturday, September 13, 2008

A dream come true..








Since childhood i always wished to become a "SCIENTIST". I remember the days when my father used to force me to watch "Turning Point"- a T.V. program on scientific thoughts and discoveries. And slowly it became my passion. Like all middle class family i had been given as usual two options- Medical or Engineering.. But i fought for my dream and even though my father stopped talkig to me, I continued my journey towards my cherished dream..
Yes, the journey was tough and so it became challenging also. I remember one quote "when world says you can not, that shows you what to do".
And today being the youngest scientist and awareded for my excellent research work, I just wonder that "How it happened".. And behind this wonder of mine I just see Guruji's smile..
The moment when Gurudev called near HIM I just lost the track of myself and 'Thats the moment when I lived my life totally'
That look of His made my life.
Still with the feeling of being at the 'TOP OF THE WORLD'

3 comments:

vivek barun said...

Great blog.
Looking forward to read some seva experiences from You.

Abhay Karnataki said...

That's wonderful, Jeetu!

you are truly a fantastic amalgamation of Science and Spirituality!

Looking forward for new discoveries!

riya said...

Keep it up Jeetu!!! wonderful!

Looking forward to read ur blogs..

you hav had so many wonderful experiences and growth in ur life Jeetu.. please do write it in blog dear..

The way i could learn from ur simple words with great meanings, similarly many people can b benefitted.

Happy Sharing! :)